Multimedia Advertising Account Executive
Adams Publishing Group (APG), a leading media company serving local communities across the United States, is now hiring for Multimedia Advertising professionals in the West Central region of Minnesota.
Multimedia Advertising Account Executive Openings in Sauk Centre and Little Falls
APG provides complete news and advertising products to more than 34 million people in the communities they serve. Successful candidates can expect to work with an experienced team of multimedia advertising professionals while earning a competitive salary. Multimedia Advertising Account Executives also benefit from uncapped commission potential and a full benefits package.
Multimedia Advertising Account Executive Overview:
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the company’s product features, benefits, rates and packages.
• Meet with clients to evaluate their needs and develop marketing strategies for their business.
Perform job duties and conduct self in accordance with the company’s core values.
• Meet individual and departmental goals.
• Must be goal-driven, self-motivated, and exhibit a passion
• Strong presentation and customer relations skills desired.
• High school diploma / GED required.
• Reliable transportation with a current valid driver’s license for results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.