Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our Carrington, ND office. In this role, you will present a professional, welcoming image to AgCountry customers and office visitors and develop and maintain strong customer relationships by providing quality front-line service. You will also assist lending staff, identify customer needs and assist financial services staff through efficient administrative support. If you have an Associate’s Degree or 3 or more years’ administrative experience in a professional office environment, apply today!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
* Family friendly work environment
* A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
* New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
* All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
* Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
* We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
* 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
* Annual bonus pay opportunity
* Company paid disability and life insurance
* Paid volunteer time
* Employer paid logo clothing program
* Fitness reimbursement
* Employee wellness programs
Closing Date: January 24th, 2023, 7 PM CT
Click "apply" to apply online
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM: Employees are encouraged to refer qualified candidates to the HR department. If hired, employees will receive a $1000 referral bonus after the candidate has 3 months of service with AgCountry. For more details, please see the Employment Guide or ask a member of HR. Click here to make a referral!