Customer Service Representative
We are seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative to join our Fargo, ND office. In this role, you will present a professional, welcoming image to AgCountry customers and office visitors and develop and maintain strong customer relationships by providing quality front-line service. You will also assist lending staff, identify customer needs and assist financial services staff through efficient administrative support. If you have an Associate’s Degree or 3 or more years’ administrative experience in a professional office environment, apply today!
- Provide efficient, accurate, and timely credit delivery and service. Issue receipts, disbursements and maintain accurate records. Monitor branch delinquencies. Input and monitor the fee tracking process and other financial service products and services.
- Present a professional and welcoming image of AgCountry to customers, office visitors, and callers. Responsibilities will include opening/closing the office, answering the telephone, maintaining the reception area, office mail, etc.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Ensure timely, thorough, and responsive service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Establish and continue open communication with customers to enable identification of needs and expectations. Represent AgCountry as a provider of a broad range of financial services and refer to appropriate team members for follow-up.
- Provide administrative and technical support to the AgCountry financial services department which includes scheduling appointments, preparing files for appointments, maintaining customer files, keying, and printing of forms/reports, and scanning and proofing of insurance documents.
- Obtain a firm grasp of AgCountry’s Customer Relationship Management System.
- Enhance overall branch operations through efficient administrative support.
- Provide regional support for other offices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree or related business experience.
- 1 to 3 years of administrative experience in a lending environment or equivalent preferred.
- Proven customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to utilize office machines, computer technology and a wide variety of software, including word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Strong organizational skills and solid oral and written communication skills.
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
- Family friendly work environment
- A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
- New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
- All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
- Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
- We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
- 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
- Annual bonus pay opportunity
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Employer paid logo clothing program
- Fitness reimbursement
- Employee wellness programs
Click apply today!
Closing Date: November 28th, 2022, 7 PM CT