Customer Service Representative
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Present a professional and welcoming image of AgCountry to customers, office visitors, and callers. Responsibilities may include opening/closing the office, answering the telephone, maintaining the reception area, office mail, etc.
* Develop and maintain positive customer relationships. Ensure timely, thorough, and responsive service that exceeds customer expectations.
* Establish and continue open communication with customers to enable identification of needs and expectations. Represent AgCountry as a provider of a broad range of financial services and refer to appropriate team members for follow-up.
* Provide efficient, accurate, and timely credit delivery and service. Process loan applications and renewals, issue receipts and disbursements, maintain accurate, up-to-date loan files, may close loans and input data. Monitor branch delinquencies. Input and monitor the fee tracking process and other financial service products and services.
* Provide administrative and technical support to the AgCountry financial services department which includes scheduling appointments, preparing files for appointments, maintaining customer files, keying and printing of forms/reports and scanning and proofing of insurance documents.
* Obtain a firm grasp of AgCountry’s Customer Relationship Management System.
* Enhance overall branch operations through efficient administrative support.
* Associate’s degree and related business experience.
* 1 to 3 years of administrative experience in a lending environment or equivalent.
* Proven customer service skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers.
* Ability to utilize office machines, computer technology and a wide variety of software, including word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
* Strong organizational skills and solid oral and written communication skills.
Closing Date: January 31, 2021 6PM CT
At AgCountry, we have a 'Total Rewards' strategy that includes an extensive package of benefits.
Click "apply" to apply online
"We Bring More to Your Table"