Tellers - Part time
Air Force Federal Credit Union is looking for friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic part time tellers with exceptional customer service skills and recommends and sells products and services to the Members. Our Tellers work in a fast-paced and high volume cash handling environment which requires accurate attention to detail, balancing a teller cash drawer and adherence to policy and procedures.
Various Branch locations:
• Ingram Branch - 3103 Wurzbach/Ingram (Across from Ingram Park Mall)
• Valley Hi Branch - 151 Valley-Hi Dr. (outside the gate of Lackland AFB)
• Main Branch - located inside Lackland AFB (Located inside Lackland AFB)
Must be flexible to work a varied schedule of 20-25 hours a week between 8:30 a.m. to 05:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and work every Saturday 8:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Must be flexible to work at any of our branch locations. The schedule is subject to change due to Branch needs.
• 6 months cash handling required and previous teller experience.
• Must have excellent interpersonal organizational and telephone etiquette skills.
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
• Self-motivated, assertive, high level of confidence and performs well in a competitive sales environment.
• Excellent probing and listening skills to uncover the members’ needs.
• Good Consumer Credit Report and must be Bondable.
AFFCU offers a great compensation and benefits package which includes access to group medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, retirement plans, paid vacation leave, as well as a birthday holiday.
Air Force Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer, AA, M/F/D/V