Customer Service Representative
Do you have a passion for taking care of your customers? Do you want to work for a company that prides itself on offering a great workplace that treats its employees like family? This could be the perfect job for you. Come and join our growing business as our Customer Service Representative!
All Comfort Services is proud to have been serving Madison for over 47 years. We specialize in heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing services, and we are looking to add a new Customer Service Representative to our team!
Position Details: Full time, Monday through Friday. This is a first shift position. Our ideal candidate will have customer service experience, exceptional communication skills, a working knowledge of Windows Office and basic computer skills, and be able to work effectively and keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment. We are a relatively small office and need team players who are committed and take pride in doing a great job.
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Providing great Customer Service and giving our customers a 5-star experience.
- Performing opening duties along with another opening CSR/Dispatcher.
- Answering a heavy volume of calls from our customers and field service technicians
- Scheduling jobs and dispatching service technicians using dispatching software system/Windows.
- Calling existing customers to offer them maintenance visits or other specials
- Entering and maintaining detailed notes in electronic customer files/jobs
- Other miscellaneous duties as deemed necessary by management
- Dispatch/call center/customer service experience
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of general customer service principles and practices
- Familiarity with Windows Office suite. Experience with Excel is preferred.
- Type 50 wpm
- Ability to read maps/familiarity with the Madison area
- Adequate math skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Interpersonal, communication, listening, problem-solving, multi-tasking skills
- High school diploma or higher level of education
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401k Plan with company match
- Profit-Sharing Plan
More details about benefits provided if interviewed. Experience with the trades is a strong positive, but not required. This is an entry-level position with opportunities to grow along with our business.
Thank you for your interest in All Comfort Services!
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Due to COVID-19 we are unable to accept walk-in applicants at this time. Thank you for understanding.