Administrative Assistant I/II/III/Behavioral Health Services
Administrative Assistant I/II/III
Behavioral Health Services
Salary Range: 38A ($18.12-$22.03) per hour
Salary Range: 40A ($19.96-$24.27) per hour
Salary Range: 41A ($20.97-$25.49) per hour
Initially under close supervision, incumbents learn and perform a wide range of administrative support and general clerical duties requiring knowledge of departmental and county procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Minimum education required is graduation from high school or equivalent and one year of clerical experience, preferably in a medical office environment.
Education: (for all three levels)
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Administrative Assistant I:
One year of clerical experience.
Administrative Assistant II:
Two years of progressively responsible clerical experience.
Administrative Assistant III:
Four years of progressively responsible clerical experience.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: 100% Full time equivalent in a five-step salary system with advancement upon satisfactory completion of a one-year probationary period and annual increases thereafter.
- Health Insurance: County provides medical, dental and vision coverage for employee with co-payment by employee dependent on family status.
- Vacation: Accrued at the rate of 6.67 hours per month, or 10 vacation days per year.
- Sick Leave: Earned at the rate of 8 hours per month.
- Holidays: 15 paid holidays per year.
- Retirement: Participation in the California Public Employee Retirement System (PERS), 2% at 62 plan
- Deferred Compensation: the County has a voluntary deferred compensation program.
- Alpine County is a drug, alcohol and smoke-free workplace.
Qualified applicants will be invited to an oral interview after review of the applications. Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment, background and reference check; satisfactory driving record.
Applications must be received no later than Monday, April 5, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Fax and postmarks will not be accepted. Applications are to be filed at:
Alpine County Administration
P.O. Box 387
Markleeville, CA 96120
Alpine County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, mental or physical disability, marital status, sex or age.