Office Team MemberAlternative Senior Care
Looking for something different? Look no further.
Alternative Senior Care
Guided by our values of Trust, Relationships, Faith and Flexibility, We are making a difference in the lives' of our clients.
We are looking for an office team member to work out of both Alexandria and Sauk Centre to coordinate care for our clients.
* Find joy in working with people
* Positive, grateful attitude, encourages others
* Desire for continued personal growth,
* Willingness to learn and evolve with our progressive company
* Team player but able to work independently
* Great computer skills
* Experience in Caregiving a Bonus but not required.
* Our dynamic company culture, you will love to come to work!
* Competitive compensation plus incentives to earn more
* Paid Time Off
* Supplemental Insurance
* Retirement fund with matching
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.