Aircraft Refueler/Line Service Technician & Customer Service Agent
- Aircraft Refueler/ Line Service Technician
1. Aircraft movement, placement, fueling, and storage
2. Operate ground service equipment, such as tugs, fuel trucks and shuttles
3. Excellent customer service to clientele
4. Provide professional and safe service
• High school diploma or GED certificate
• 18 years of age
• A valid state driver’s license
Position Type and Expectations
This is a non-exempt position. This position includes shift work which requires working evenings and weekends, and on scheduled company holidays. This position requires work outside and in all weather conditions.
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!
- Customer Service Agent
4 day work week!
Drug free workplace. E.O.E. Full Benefits!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.