Call Center Sales AssociatesAVG Automation
$25K-$30K Base plus $15K-$25K Commission Potential
Undergoing a major expansion in Bettendorf, IA.
Hiring five Call Center Sales Associates immediately.
Are you currently employed in a call center and love talking on the phone and over email? Are you looking for a pay boost and career growth opportunity? Do you have a drive to be the best at what you do, learn new skills, and earn extra income? Are you confident, outgoing, and enthusiastic?
EZAutomation will train you to be top sales associates to join our team in Bettendorf, IA. Build a career in a fast-growing, state-of-the-art automation company and work with a fantastic team while earning a great salary and commissions.
We have an excellent training program and some of the best teachers in the industry.
EZAutomation has been operating out of Bettendorf, IA since 2005 as a direct manufacturer and supplier of industrial automation controls made in America. EZAutomation manufactures exceptionally innovative, high quality products made right here in Bettendorf and sold Factory Direct at Great Prices. Having released 17 new products into the market in 2019 with great feedback from the community, we expect to see dramatic growth in the company throughout the next decade.
Always seeking talented and motivated individuals to join our team, we provide hands-on sales and product training in house and offer significant opportunities for career advancement.
What We Offer You:
- Base pay of $25K-$30K annually + big commission potential
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Paid Vacation and Holidays Off
- No Weekend Hours
- Great Incentives and Bonus Programs for Success
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits
- Training and Support by Upper Management
- A Pleasant and Exciting Work Environment
- Career Advancement Opportunities
What We Sell:
Automation control devices like HMIs, PLCs, LED Message displays, computer products, etc. These products are designed and manufactured in the same facility in Bettendorf, IA.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Call existing assigned customers to recommend specific products (No cold calls)
- Be the primary point of contact for your customers.
- Call your existing accounts, build relationships, and close sales.
- Present, promote, and sell our existing and new products to your customers
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Maintain customer notes and records.
- Meet and exceed sales goals and make a lot of commission.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous work experience as described above, e.g. Call Center or Sales
- Warm, outgoing and pleasant personality
- Good Student
- Friendly Customer Service
- Sales Aptitude
- Listening Skills
- Persuasive Communication Style
- Good Telephone Communication Skills
- Good Written Communication Skills
- A Passion to Succeed!
The ideal candidate for this position will be a quick learner, competitive, driven, articulate, and have a great phone and customer service personality.