Administrative AssistantBank Forward
Bank Forward is a progressive, full-service financial organization featuring four pillars of operation: Bank Forward, Insure Forward, Invest Forward, and Tax Forward. Helping our customers move forward to achieve their goals whether it be buying a new home, building a business, or sending a child to college is our measure of success. Bank Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Tax Forward has an opening for an Administrative Assistant.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills by greeting customers in person or on the phone in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Promptly and professionally field incoming phone calls
- Assist with scheduling and preparation of meetings
- Assist with special projects
- Respectfully handle confidential information
- Prepare general correspondences, such as memos, charts, tables, graphs, and business plans
- Assist various departments with preparing and organizing information
- Assist in the management of department schedules
- Post, sort, and distribute mail
- Maintains paperwork necessary to update client files
- Maintain client accounts
Experience & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or finance or the equivalent in work experience desired
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, as well as CRM software and imaging experience
- Previous customer service or administrative assistant experience
- Detail-oriented, strong communication and customer service skills, and work independently
Supporting local organizations and causes through charitable donations, paid volunteer time for our employees, educational scholarships, and event sponsorships are a direct reflection of the appreciation and gratitude Bank Forward has for the communities we live, work, and serve. In 2012 we created Forward Foundation, a registered 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. A stand alone entity administered by employees of Bank Forward, Insure Forward, Invest Forward, and Tax Forward, Forward Foundation’s mission is to enhance the lives of children living in the communities we serve.
At Bank Forward, our greatest asset is our employees. The commitment to our employees is shown by investing in them through a competitive compensation package, professional development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package, including Employee Stock Ownership. Working for a widely respected company with a rich tradition, in an atmosphere of enthusiasm, positivity, with a culture grounded in teamwork focused on the future is what can be expected at Bank Forward. It’s Simply the Forward Way!
Click apply by September 30th to be considered.