Personal BankerBank Forward
Bank Forward is a progressive, full-service financial organization featuring four pillars of operation: Bank Forward, Insure Forward, Invest Forward, and Tax Forward. Helping our customers move forward to achieve their goals whether it be buying a new home, building a business, or sending a child to college is our measure of success. Bank Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Bank Forward has an opening for a Personal Banker (Teller).
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills by greeting customers in person or on the phone in a timely, courteous and professional manner.
- Process customer transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Provide referrals to company products and services through the recognition of customer’s needs.
- Accurately perform bookkeeping reconciliation from daily reports and cash book.
- Secure cash and accurately balance cash drawer daily.
- Maintain vault cash and limits and assist with balancing of the vault.
- Process and balance daily image and proof transactions.
- Balance, re-fill, troubleshoot ATM machine errors; complete ATM deposits.
Experience & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in banking or related business with customer interaction and cash handling.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Ability to work with general banking software systems including Teller, Imaging & customer inquiry systems preferred
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills and proven customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented, able to work under minimal supervision, stay poised under pressure, manage multiple tasks at one time and interact with co-workers and the general public in a professional manner.
Supporting local organizations and causes through charitable donations, paid volunteer time for our employees, educational scholarships, and event sponsorships are a direct reflection of the appreciation and gratitude Bank Forward has for the communities we live, work, and serve. In 2012 we created Forward Foundation, a registered 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization. A stand alone entity administered by employees of Bank Forward, Insure Forward, Invest Forward, and Tax Forward, Forward Foundation’s mission is to enhance the lives of children living in the communities we serve.
At Bank Forward, our greatest asset is our employees. The commitment to our employees is shown by investing in them through a competitive compensation package, professional development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package, including Employee Stock Ownership. Working for a widely respected company with a rich tradition, in an atmosphere of enthusiasm, positivity, with a culture grounded in teamwork focused on the future is what can be expected at Bank Forward…It’s Simply the Forward Way!
Click apply by October 14th to be considered and join us.