Personal Banking OfficerBank Forward
Bank Forward is a progressive, full-service financial organization featuring four pillars of operation: Bank Forward, Insure Forward, Invest Forward, and Tax Forward. Helping our customers move forward to achieve their goals whether it be buying a new home, building a business, or sending a child to college is our measure of success.
Bank Forward has an opening for a Personal Banking Officer.
- Provide general banking services to customers and assist with the opening of new accounts.
- Promote and cross-sell other bank services and make referrals to other company pillars.
- Determine customers’ financial background and goals and advise on their financial portfolio.
- Educate customers on Bank Forward products to meet their personal financial needs.
- Cross-sell personal banking services to satisfy needs in all company categories.
- Open new accounts and answer questions regarding accounts, loans, financial statements and financial services.
- Prepare applicable paperwork and ensure new accounts are properly processed.
- Manage and builds customer relationships by utilizing bank partners.
- Represent and promote the bank through community involvement, solicit business and establish new relationships.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or finance, or the equivalent in work experience.
- 2-3 years of banking experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Ability to work with general banking software systems including Teller, Imaging and customer inquiry systems preferred.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communication skills and proven customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented, able to work under minimal supervision, stay poised under pressure, manage multiple tasks at one time and interact with co-workers and the general public in a professional manner.
Supporting local organizations and causes through charitable donations, paid volunteer time for our employees, educational scholarships, and event sponsorships are a direct reflection of the appreciation and gratitude Bank Forward has for the communities we live, work, and serve. In 2012 we created Forward Foundation, a registered 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. A stand-alone entity administered by employees of Bank Forward, Insure Forward, Invest Forward, and Tax Forward, Forward Foundation’s mission is to enhance the lives of children living in the communities we serve.
At Bank Forward, our greatest asset is our employees. The commitment to our employees is shown by investing in them through a competitive compensation package, professional development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package, including Employee Stock Ownership. Working for a widely respected company with a rich tradition, in an atmosphere of enthusiasm, positivity, with a culture grounded in teamwork focused on the future is what can be expected at Bank Forward…It’s Simply the Forward Way!
Bank Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.