Personal Lines Customer Service AgentBank Forward
Insure Forward is a progressive, full-service financial organization featuring four pillars of operation: Bank Forward, Insure Forward, Invest Forward, and Tax Forward. Helping our customers move forward to achieve their goals whether it be buying a new home, insuring a new business, or sending a child to college is our measure of success.
Insure Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Insure Forward has an opening for a Personal Lines Customer Service Agent.
- Maintain new and renewal business.
- Identify customer needs and provide products and services to meet needs.
- Field customer requests involving insurance policies.
- Maintain company-specific rates and forms for carriers without online support.
- Review all downloaded activity from carriers for accuracy and handle invoicing for transactions.
- Ensure the accuracy of all company produced documents and secure corrections on incorrect items.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records.
- Efficiently process renewals, endorsements, change requests, claims and deposit premiums.
- Must be licensed in Property/Casualty insurance or be willing to obtain licensing within the first six months of employment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or marketing, or the equivalent in prior work experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid written and oral communication abilities
- Proven customer service skills
- Able to work independently and adapt to constant change
Supporting local organizations and causes through charitable donations, paid volunteer time for our employees, educational scholarships, and event sponsorships are a direct reflection of the appreciation and gratitude Insure Forward has for the communities we live, work, and serve. In 2012 we created Forward Foundation, a registered 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization. A stand-alone entity administered by employees of Bank Forward, Insure Forward, Invest Forward, and Tax Forward, Forward Foundation’s mission is to enhance the lives of children living in the communities we serve.
At Insure Forward, our greatest asset is our employees. The commitment to our employees is shown by investing in them through a competitive compensation package, professional development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package, including Employee Stock Ownership. Working for a widely respected company with a rich tradition, in an atmosphere of enthusiasm, positivity, with a culture grounded in teamwork focused on the future is what can be expected at Insure Forward…It’s Simply the Forward Way!