Personal Lines Customer Service AgentBank Forward
Bank Forward is a progressive, full-service financial organization featuring four pillars of operation: Bank Forward, Insure Forward, Invest Forward, and Tax Forward. Helping our customers move forward to achieve their goals whether it be buying a new home, insuring a new business, or sending a child to college is our measure of success.
Bank Forward has an opening for a Personal Lines Customer Service Agent.
Responsibilities include providing consistent support for the banks residential real estate production team. Prepares loan disclosures and documents in compliance with state and federal banking regulations. Provides administrative support by obtaining the necessary documentation for the underwriting process.
- Coordinates and processes real estate loans for residential real estate production team.
- Produces documentation on a software system and remote prints to locations. Serves as a resource to the lending team by fielding and resolving problems regarding technical aspects of loans.
- Processes early disclosures and closing packages for in-house portfolio loans, FHLB loans, and HELOCs.
- Processes early disclosures for secondary market investor programs.
- Researches and completes soft searches for real estate loans.
- Obtains UCC searches per loan officer request and coordinates updating of abstracts.
- Sets up new loans and completes maintenance in Fiserv.
- Prepares file for the underwriting process.
- Orders appraisals and evaluations.
- Prepares loan modifications, extensions, interest rate adjustments, and satisfactions for mortgage loans.
- Assists with testing software systems for updates and changes.
- Trains and assists other loan processing staff.
- Actively participates in necessary training sessions.
- Complies with applicable banking and insurance laws and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Position requires an associate’s degree in business, accounting, finance or banking or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One year of related experience or training preferred.
- Working knowledge of laws and regulations related to processing mortgage loans to ensure that loans are processed in compliance with the bank, investor, and regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, manage multiple tasks at one time and interact with co-workers and the general public in a professional manner.
- Basic knowledge of the Fiserv Premier computer system.
- Must possess strong Microsoft Office computer knowledge.
- Experience with Encompass LOS preferred.
- Possess analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
At Bank Forward, our greatest asset is our employees. The commitment to our employees is shown by investing in them through a competitive compensation package, professional development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package, including Employee Stock Ownership. Working for a widely respected company with a rich tradition, in an atmosphere of enthusiasm, positivity, with a culture grounded in teamwork focused on the future is what can be expected at Bank Forward…It’s Simply the Forward Way!
Insure Forward is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.