Customer Service Representative
Beaufort-Jasper Water & Sewer Authority is looking for a Customer Service Representative
Responsible for assisting, resolving & responding to customer concerns in person & via phone. Duties include opening, maintaining, closing & establishing customer accounts & records; generating, distributing, and completing work orders; and communicating via 2-way radio with construction & field crews.
- Requires a H.S. diploma or equivalent with vocation or technical school training in accounting, bookkeeping, customer service, or related area.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounting, cash handling, customer service or admin. position dealing with customers involving basic accounting or bookkeeping functions.
- Proficient with computer applications, able to operate a 2-way radio, printers, copiers, facsimiles, 10-key calculator & postage meter.
- Excellent phone & oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform routine math calculations.
- Able to type 35 cwpm.
- Valid driver’s license.
Starting Salary: $15.29/hr + great benefits package to include S.C. Retirement System, 401k, leave programs, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, an entrenched safety culture, developing wellness initiative, numerous employee recognition forums, talent development opportunities, and a collaborative team and family type atmosphere.
Deadline to apply: 9-18-20
EEO/AA/M/W/Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.