Customer Care Outfitters 1 - North Platte, NE
Customer Care Outfitter
North Platte, NE (Call Center)
The Cabela's North Platte Customer Contact Center is hiring for Full time and Part-time Customer Relations Outfitter 1 positions.
Shifts will be between the hours of 10:00 AM and 11:00 PM. A Saturday or Sunday shift is also required.
Customer Care Outfitter must possess strong communication and customer service skills. This position is focused on communication that drives loyalty, supports our brand and creates legendary customer service and extraordinary experiences. This highly skilled Outfitter handles all customer contacts, service after the sale issues is well versed in multi-channel processes, resolving customer dissatisfaction, and can answer a wide variety of company related questions. Multiple systems, programs and resources must be mastered to handle the wide range of customer questions and issues. Customer Care Outfitter is empowered to find solutions beyond established process to resolve complex customer service situations.
• Proficient in performing all customer contact procedures, processes and meet performance requirements. Respond to incoming customer inquiries and resolve customer issues regarding account, order status and after the sale service, such as, return procedures, returns or exchange of defective/damaged product, delivery problems, incorrect items received, billing questions, declined credit card and other similar situations. Capitalizes on all opportunities to secure a sale. 50%
• Utilize advanced skills training, system programs and desktop resources to assist customers from all business channels using communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills to resolve customer dissatisfaction's that meet needs of customer and the company. Empowered to go beyond the standard procedures to answer inquiries, resolve concerns and connect our customers with the products and services that create loyal customers. 30%
• Review and research CRD Field Guide, Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's websites, catalogs and other programs, tools and resources to ensure up to date on information, such as, promotions, system changes, processes and company programs to relay accurate information to customers in a timely manner. 15%
• Utilize feedback and coaching to maximize performance and develop skills to move through the career path opportunities. 5%
• Additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: 0-2 years experience in call center
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
•Experience in customer service.
•Knowledge of and familiar with basic computer use.
•Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
•Must be able to read documents, reports, computer screens and other written communication.
•Must be able to effectively interpret and manage difficult situations.
•Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers and co-workers.
•Ability to work on a team and independently
Travel Requirements: N/A
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.