Corporate Administrative AssistantCass County Electric
To provide administrative and clerical service for staff and employees in an efficient manner that will enable the Cooperative to provide its members with service excellence. Provide to members and the general public a positive member-service experience when visiting the Cooperative facilities for meetings or personal visits, and to promote positive member and public relations.
We offer competitive pay, extensive benefit options, and top-notch retirement packages while supporting professional development, community involvement, and a strong culture of safety and wellness.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for daily opening and closing of the Corporate Office during regular business hours.
- Serves as the first impression for visitors/guests to the Corporate Office.
- Provides assistance and support for all Corporate Office teams.
- Performs administrative tasks using all Microsoft Office products as well as industry-related database software
Education and Experience:
- Associate's Degree in Business Management or related field preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of administrative experience required.
- Previous Cooperative experience a plus.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have the desire to learn new software quickly and efficiently.
Considered by end of day December 2.