Customer Service Representative
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Central Alabama Electric Cooperative (CAEC) is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative. CAEC is headquartered in Prattville, AL with service centers in Clanton, Rockford, and Wetumpka. Based on the staffing and training requirements of each office, the person hired shall be assigned to any of these locations as needed, therefore traveling will be required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interacting with CAEC members and Central Access, Inc. (CA) customers through a variety of mediums
- Providing accurate information regarding CAEC and CA account(s), rates, services, and programs
- Processing information and transactions required in the handling of member/customer records, receiving monies, processing payments, and preparing documentation to assure accurate crediting of member accounts, and accurate cash drawer balancing.
- This position requires the availability of the employee during bad weather or unusual conditions for all times of any day and night during system outages and emergencies.
- This position will be in a rotation as the first person called to work during non-business hours.
Qualifications include: A High School Diploma or equivalent is required and experience in general office and public contact is preferred. Must be available to work (long- or short-term) at any CAEC service center as needed. Computer skills are required. Conversational Spanish is desirable but not required.
Central Alabama Electric Cooperative offers an excellent salary and benefit package.
Resumes or applications must be submitted no later than 05/03/2021.
CAEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Click to apply, to be redirected to our website where you’ll find instructions to apply.