Governors Job Fair, September 7, 2022, Register Now!
You are invited to register as a job seeker and attend our next job fair:
Governor’s Job Fair
September 7, 2022
Doors open from 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
4603 West Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32808
Central Florida Fairgrounds Expo Hall (Indoors)
- Free parking and admission.
- This is a rain or shine event, since this job fair is indoors.
- All Job Seekers are welcome to attend.
- Jobs in various career levels and industries will be available.
- When you arrive assistance is available, if you need help navigating the job fair.
- Original website event page click here.
What to bring to this event?
- Bring copies of your resume for employers to view (download Print to Point app, if you need copies at the job fair).
- Due to the nature of this event, no children are permitted at this event.
- Business professional dress attire required
Job Fair Event Description:
Our hiring event will include companies who will be offering full-time, entry-level, and part-time roles. (Depending on eligibility, a variety of benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k)-retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, sick leave, and paid time off.)
- Multi-Industry Job fair
- Customer Service, Hospitality, Construction, Healthcare, Education, Engineering, Manufacturing, and more++++!
- Featured Companies/Employers – (Please view our featured employers at CFEC.org) 95-100 employers expected.
How to register?
- To register for the event, please register as a job seeker by visiting CFEC.org or click the “APPLY NOW” button to register as a job seeker for this event.
- American Rental Association
Antioch University Online
CMR Construction and Roofing
Division of Blind Services
Fern Park Developmental Center
First Step Staffing, Inc
Quantum Research International
Salvation Army, The
BrightView Landscape Services
Vanderlande Industries Inc.
Universal Orlando Resort
YMCA of Central Florida
Home Builders Institute (HBI)
Florida Career College
Second Harvest Food Bank and Culinary Training
Rosen Hotels & Resorts
Harbor House of Central Florida
Nationwide Construction Ventures
Papa John's Pizza
QDOBA - Restaurant
Marriott Vacations Worldwide
CareMax Medical Group
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Florida
The Father's Table
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
Holler-Classic Family of Dealerships
American Management Services, Inc.
Orange County Public Schools
Walt Disney World
Print To Point
Orange County Fire and Rescue
Orange County Corrections Dept.
Universal Property & Casualty Insurance Company
Orange County Sheriff's Office
Christian HELP Employment & Resource Center
Synergy Settlement Services
Pinellas County Job Corps Campus
Nova Southeastern University
Sipley The Best
ClinCloud Clinical Research
Oviedo Medical Research
Westminster Communities of Florida
Drury Plaza Hotel
Massey Services, Inc.
Heavy Equipment Colleges of America
Primerica Financial Services
NUC UNIVERSITY Florida Technical College
Orange County Library System
Energy Air, Inc.
Opmax Support Services, LLC
HH Staffing Services
Florida Dept.of Children and Families
Hilton Grand Vacations
CD Maintenance Company
Central Florida Communities, Inc
DoubleTree by Hilton at SeaWorld
Rapid Building Solutions
Orange County Corrections Health Services
Bluegreen Vacations Orlando
Florida United Methodist Children’s Home
Goodwill Industries of Central FL, Inc.
Florida Home Improvement & Associates FHIA
CareerSource Central Florida
ABM | Vehicle Services Division
Hospitality Staffing Solutions HHS
- Listing subject to change (+/-).
Keywords: job fair, career fair, hiring event, recruiting event, employment, hiring, event, jobs