Mobile Customer Service SupportCharter Communications/Spectrum
Looking for a fun team environment with incentives, recognition and opportunities to grow? Then Spectrum is the place to be! Recently honored as one of Forbes Top 50 Happiest Companies to Work For in 2018 and one of Fortune's Top 25 Leaders positioned for breakout growth, Spectrum is your best career choice! We’re searching for talented and motivated individuals like you to join our growing team! Spectrum employees are our most valuable asset, so well invest in your growth by offering more than just a paycheck!
Working for Spectrum comes with AMAZING perks and benefits including:
- COMPLIMENTARY AND DISCOUNTED SERVICES Thats RIGHT! Spectrum Gold Cable, High-Speed Internet, and Digital Phone Services!
- Outstanding Health Benefits that include Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage all starting the first day of the month after your hire date!
- Generous Paid Time Off, Sick Time and Personal Days!
- Substantial Education Reimbursement!
- A 401k plan matched dollar-for-dollar up to 6% - including an additional employer contribution!
- Fun team-building events, performance rewards and other incentives
- Competitive hourly wages PLUS shift-differential pay!
Spectrum is looking for Mobile Customer Service Representatives. The Spectrum Mobile Representative provides basic customer support related to Spectrum Mobile Services. The successful Spectrum Mobile Representative will have an in-depth knowledge of mobile offerings, technical requirements and billing information. The Spectrum Mobile Representative will provide account management support in a manner consistent with Charters policies, procedures and quality standards.
As a Customer Service Representative you can look forward to:
- Structured career progression plans with leadership advancement opportunities available
- Full time schedules PLUS overtime availability
- A supportive team environment and regular one-on-one time with your leader Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing quality service to customers via phone in account management, maintenance, billing, problem solving, enhancement, and troubleshooting.
- Handles full service end to end billing related questions, issues and concerns ranging from general questions to payment related items as well as Spectrum mobile related repairs by troubleshooting with customers to resolve difficult issue with devices and mobile phone services utilizing all available diagnostic tools and resources
- Demonstrates accountability by following through on all necessary customer touch points with appropriate sense of urgency
- Works with upper management to streamline troubleshooting processes as well as create and maintain appropriate troubleshooting procedures
- Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
- Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
- Fulfill work schedules as required.
- Ability to perform other duties and/or projects as assigned Ideal Candidates Demonstrate:
- Knowledge of billing systems as well as troubleshooting for Spectrum Mobile devices, features and services • Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong follow-up skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills, including positive phone demeanor
- Works various schedules including holidays • Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
- Versatility and staying cool under pressure
- A Can-do attitude prevailing over a fast-paced variety of customer concerns
- Ability to perform business math calculations, including itemizing a bill
- Complex problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve discrepancies
- Experience working in cable operations, mobile, or telecommunications call center
- 6 months or more of customer service experience; 1 or more years preferred
- 6 months or more of working with multiple software applications; 1 or more years preferred
- 6 months 1 year+ of heavy volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job preferred
- Bilingual applicants are strongly encouraged to apply!
- 4 weeks of paid training
- All-encompassing classroom experience including classroom discussions, hands-on exposure, e-learnings, mentoring partners, and instructor-led training
- New employees must commit to 40 hours each week during the training period