Newspaper Operations Coordinator
CherryRoad Media - Newspaper Operations Coordinator
CherryRoad Media is seeking to hire an Operations Coordinator to work part time at our Hutchinson print site. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the team. This position will be responsible for addressing phone calls, supporting clients in-person, and overall newspaper office management duties.
- Handling Customer service calls for numerous CR newspapers- Running a call center
- Handling Retention and Renewals for numerous CR newspapers
- Handling circulation tasks- postal reports, mail files
- Coordinating newspaper deliveries with drivers and haulers
- Work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
At CherryRoad you can expect a refreshing and personal culture that encourages idea sharing and collaboration. Here, your knowledge, abilities, and work experience count.
At CherryRoad Media…opportunity becomes achievement.
Using technology to strengthen communities
CherryRoad Media Inc. is focused on using technology to strengthen communities through their local newspapers. We believe the newspaper is an essential resource for developing strong communities. By using technology, we can supplement the printed newspaper with enhanced digital capabilities.