The Christy Sports Distribution Center in Steamboat Springs is now seeking full-time year-round Warehouse Technicians.
Summary Description: This position performs a variety of tasks associated in a warehouse and inventory control operation. This position is also responsible for loading trucks for the delivery of merchandise to stores and/or customers and unloading of that merchandise at the assigned destination. This position is authorized as an approved operator/driver of a company vehicle.
- Load and unload delivery vehicles
- Operate a company vehicle for the safe and timely delivery of merchandise to designated stores and customers
- Move merchandise to and from assigned areas within the warehouse
- Operate handheld inventory scanner to pick/pack orders
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner according to company policies and standards
- Present a professional and courteous manner with co-workers and customers
- Other duties as may be assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a Motor Vehicle Record that meets company safety standards.
- Successfully complete Christy Sports’ driver awareness training
- Be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- Be able to read, understand and comprehend all company and regulatory agency forms
- Must be able to regularly lift a minimum of 50 pounds individually
- Heavy lifting of items in excess of 200 pounds with group assistance
- Must be able to regularly bend and/or kneel
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Experience in a distribution center preferred
- Experience in a retail environment is an added-plus
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to work flexible schedules to accommodate peak season workflow, including nights and weekends;
Health Benefits Included.