Administrative Specialist - Public Works Department
The City of Brainerd is recruiting an Administrative Specialist for the Public Works Department.
Qualifications for the position include:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Two years' experience in administrative support and office operations. Secondary education coursework in business can substitute for up to one-half of the experience required.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Possess Notary Public license or ability to obtain within two months of hire.
• Previous minute taking and/or department related experience is desirable.
2023 Hiring Range: $21.85 to $25.13
2023 Pay Range: $21.85 to $27.32
*2023 Performance-based Pay Opportunity: Up to $29.49
*The City of Brainerd utilizes a performance-based pay system that provides an opportunity for additional steps based on merit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.