Customer Service and Sales Representative #1719Colorado Mountain News Media
Customer Service and Sales Representative
The CMNM Classified Department in Gypsum has a position available for a candidate who believes in over the top customer service. Multi tasking and typing skills needed. Proper grammar in speaking and writing is also necessary. Some of our most successful team members have come from retail & reservations backgrounds.
This position is full time Mondays-Fridays.
Pay is an hourly and bonus mix and we offer full benefits.
Most importantly, you must be ready to learn something new, like to be kept busy and have a positive outlook.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Sells display and Classified line ads via phone, e-mail and in person
- Provides customer service and problem solving for all customers including Web Order Entry customers
- Helps web customers with specific issues
- Provides customers with advice on ad effectiveness
- Identify and fulfill customer’s advertising needs
- Input ads which includes: ad entry, spell check, proofing ads, consultative selling, calls back on expiring ads and attempt to capture renewals and/or a success story from each call back.
- Help train others-greeting and serving customers in person, sell multiple products, and cover for others when sick or on holiday
- Collection of payments from customers and troubleshooting with billing problems
- Excellent telephone demeanor, customer service and communication skills and basic computer skills.
- Typing and spelling are important but written and verbal grammar more important.
- Bilingual a plus.
- High School Graduate at minimum.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.