Assistant Front Office Manager, Housekeeper, HousemanComfort Inn
Join a Great Hotel Management Team!
Current Openings For:
• Assistant Front Office Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
The Assistant Front Office Manager must oversee various tasks to ensure the smooth operations of a hotel or physicians’ front desk area. We have reviewed several job listings and found the following among the core Assistant Front Office Manager duties and responsibilities.
- Keep facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and stock restrooms.
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of necessary repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests when necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
Owned by Millennium Hotels & Resorts, Worldwide
• Health Insurance
• Discounted Travel
• Ski Pass/Bonus Program
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.