Customer Service Representative
5431 SW 29th Street, Topeka, KS
Full Time, 9 am - 6 pm Monday-Friday, 9 am - 12 pm Rotating Saturdays
Customer Service Representatives provide banking services to customers in an accurate, efficient and courteous manner.
- Customer Service—Accept deposits, cash checks, issue cashier’s checks and money orders, respond to customer inquiries, count cash and coin, assist safe deposit customers.
- Distributing mail, night drop, answering phones, assist other employees, miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Balance cash drawer, balance ATM.
- Bank closing procedures, including balance coin counter and vault.
- Open deposit accounts.
Experience: Previous teller experience and knowledge of eBanking services is preferred.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong cash handling skills.
- Strong customer service abilities and communication skills.
- Operating knowledge of bank services and products.
- Intermediate level of computer proficiency.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work, in order to meet deadlines and maximize efficiency and profitability. Must be attentive to detail and a self-starter.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to take direction from various team members.
Salary and Benefits: This is a full-time, hourly position and includes a comprehensive benefits package. Compensation will be commensurate with professional experience and education.
Click apply below.
Community Bank has been a part of Topeka since 1995. People bank with us because we are your neighbors, your friends, and part of our community. We take the time to understand your needs and offer the best solution. Whatever service we are providing, we give it our best; whether it’s providing a loan for the home of your dreams, helping you launch a new business, or simply providing a friendly interaction, WE make it happen! We are able to provide this level of service, because we are locally owned and managed. Decisions are made at Community Bank by the people you interact with daily. This allows us to be responsive to your needs and offer flexible options.
We offer the latest financial technology, including: Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, and Remote Deposit. Our customers enjoy over 25 free ATMs in the area. Each person on our lending team has over 25 plus years of financial experience to help guide you through even the most difficult personal or business transactions.
We look forward to meeting and working with you to make your dream a reality.
Our daily employee pledge:
- Provide an excellent customer experience.
- Create a positive environment.
- Foster meaningful relationships with our customers and my team.
- Find opportunities to support our customer's needs.
- Operate with integrity and be a good example of community.