Salary range $50,000 - $70,000 based on qualifications and experience.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for overall office activities including the reception area, mail, purchasing requests, and facilities requests. Responsibilities will also include directing and coordinating office services, including developing and supervising programs, Responsible for the safety program, HR and payroll functions. Responsible for arranging internal office moves including providing arrangements for office meetings. Responsible for preparing and maintaining various spreadsheets and power point presentations.
Position: Office Administrator
Reports to: General Manager
Location: Bronson, Michigan
- Day Shift
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office Administration Department
- Provides assistance with the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations
- Participates as needed in special department projects.
- Interfaces with all departments and resolves problems and issues with need purchase items.
- Reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Conducts audits on various payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action.
- Updates employee change requests and processes paperwork.
- Assists with processing terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
- Assists general manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the manager.
- Schedules conferences by reserving facilities at local hotels and/or restaurants
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Able and willing to learn additional computer programs.
- Purchasing experience is a plus.
Full benefit package includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance,
Paid Time Off, Paid Medical Leave, Paid Holidays and 401K with Company match.
Click "apply" to submit resume by email today.