Assistant Store Manager
Responsible for assisting the store manager in all day-to-day store operations, including but not limited to scheduling, training, and supervising employees leading by example. The Shift supervisor is responsible for assisting the store manager with the store profits, and all controllable expenses including labor, inventory levels, and cash and inventory shortages. The shift supervisor will ensure delivery of excellent customer service based on our company’s core values: Service, Value & Trust. This job is an hourly position consisting of 40-45 hours a week, and on call every other weekend or agreed upon weekends.
Benefits include: PTO, Health and Life Insurance, Supplemental Insurance, Dental< Vision, 401k and Coop Retirement Plan.
Starting pay is $15-$17/hour.
List of Responsibilities
- Ensure maximization of sales and profitability
- Ensure high level of sanitation, cleanliness, and organization by establishing daily operating procedures.
- Directly participate in the ordering of merchandise, merchandising and stocking of the sales floor
- Supervise and Assign and assist employees to perform specific tasks and discipline as necessary through company policies.
- Assist in the recruiting, recommend for hire, training, and development, of positive individuals to become members of the CEC Team, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Motivate, encourage, and challenge store employees
- Provide courteous and prompt resolution of employee and/or customer issues in a timely and professional manner, when at the location or taking phone calls from customers or employees.
- Maintain quality brand image standards as pass evaluations.
- Understanding fully the POS system and the dispensers for diagnosing a problem to fix or to be fixed by a technician.
- Assist store manager in monitoring daily retail gasoline competitors and sending the prices to the corporate office in a timely manner as established by management.
- Have the ability to complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management.
- Monitor cash over/short, inventory shrinkage, and drive offs daily and control expenses.
- Have the physical ability to perform all duties of a store cashier and or kitchen staff regularly.
- Understand all information in the daily reporting of store operations (daily paperwork, invoices, price changes)
- Follow and enforce all Company Policies and Established Procedures in the store Operations
- Implement Monthly promotions, ensure all POS advertising/signage is properly posted at the proper time.
- Enforce all Safety and Security Issues and report any and all unsafe conditions.
- Report and process all employee and/ or customer incidents or accidents following company procedure.
Education / Experience: High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) recommended.
Click apply today for all the details to be considered.