Career & Technical Education Advising SpecialistCROWDER COLLEGE-MARKETING
Crowder College, Neosho, grant-funded. The Career and Technical Education Advising Specialist will work with CTE faculty and staff to develop innovative pathways and effectively place students. This can include projects such as the development of stackable credentials; creating advising guides and training materials; and training advisors in effective advising practices and career pathways. The CTE Advising Specialist position is full-time, 12 months. This position will be responsible for providing effective communication and necessary referrals to services which increase student retention and success. The CTE Advising Specialist will assist with testing coordination and serve as a liaison between The Testing Center, Admissions, Financial Aid, faculty, and other departments to improve student success.
Position Knowledge, Critical Skills, and Experience:
2. Demonstrated experience working with college students and disadvantaged populations.
3. Must be able to qualify as an examiner/proctor with standardized testing companies.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to plan, organize, and implement responsibilities effectively.
6. Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with students, other professionals, staff, and the public.
Annual salary range $38,343 – $52,867, will be pro-rated based upon hire date, commensurate with education and experience, plus excellent fringe benefits which include PSRS retirement, health and life insurance, and tuition waivers for dependents.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay services at 711.