Landscape Crew LeaderCutting Edge Landscaping
Responsible for the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds surrounding a business or building. Plants flowers, mows, pulls weeds, repairs structures, and maintains outside of building.
- Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, ticks, and others.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
- Shovel snow from walkways and sprinkle ice down to keep people from falling.
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Sweep walkway of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in groundskeeping.
- Install lawn furniture.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
Landscape Crew Leader (Multiple Openings) Dir. lndscpng crew in planning & carrying out day-to-day lndscpng mntnce & install. activs at assgn. ct sites. Req: 6 mo. exp. in lndscpng, lwn care, or indstr.setting role. Knwldg of lndscpng or lwn mntnc, std horticulture pract. & hardscape & irrig. cncpts. Must pass drug & background check. Must be able to regularly lift/carry up to 80 lbs. Req. to stand, walk, crouch, stoop & kneel for prolonged periods of time. CV: CW, Cutting Edge Landscaping, LLC, 40 Old Popes Ferry Rd., Juliette, GA 31046.