Destination & Business ManagerCuvee
Destination & Business Manager for Vail Valley
Cuve´e is an ultraluxe Travel & Lifestyle brand with an international collection of exclusively owned and managed private penthouses, villas, estates, chalets and farmhouses available for vacation rental. The Vail Valley is the largest destination for Cuve´e and growing at 50 to 80% per year.
We are seeking a strong leader that is proactive, guest centric, assertive, connected to the community and has a sense of urgency in reaching company goals. Must be self-assured and set high standards of achievement, both personally as well as for the team and looks for opportunities to compete and to win. The ability to collaborate and work with and through others while focusing on team cohesion is critical.
This position requires a self-motivated, resourceful, high energy and enthusiastic manager with a dynamic personality who thrives in an entrepreneurial-style environment; where the pace is fast and urgent. This role requires a delicate balance between highly personalized service, persuasive salesmanship and networking in the Vail community with the ability to make quick connections and build long-lasting relationships. Strong leadership skills to manage the Vail Valley team and achieve goals is critical to success.
The Cuve´e Destination & Business Manager for the Vail Valley will report to the VP of Destination Operations and be responsible for the following:
- Achieving Rental Revenue and Rebooking Quotas for Vail Valley Destination
- Maintaining guest satisfaction, which is currently 4.92 on 5-star scale
- Expand rental offering of ultraluxe homes in Vail Valley with like-minded owners
- Manage hiring, training, appraisals and promotions for staff
- Develop processes that meet business needs across the organization
- Develop standards and procedures for business operations
- Develop business plan and strategies to meet operational requirements
- Identify, track and analyze key metrics for the business unit
- Maintain Cuve´e properties through regular inspections, housekeeping and property services while creating and documenting a scheduled maintenance program (basic property management)
- Identify high-impact Cuve´e curated experiences, working with local service providers on packaging and pricing
- Develop and maintain relationships with local influencers such as brokers, travel agents and property managers to generate rental referrals and revenue
- Leverage connections in the community to accomplish these goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or applicable to position
- 5+ years of management experience, preferably in the high-end hospitality or real estate/property management sectors
- Impeccable and responsive interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Successful track record in exceeding guest satisfaction and sales quotas
- Solid insight into the luxury lifestyle and psyche of our target market(s)
- Existing connections in the Vail Valley across vendors, restaurants, experience providers, property owners, etc.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with Salesforce considered to be an asset
- Problem solver that can work to overcome the obstacles that may prevent Cuve´e from reaching its goals
- Proven track record of success and progression of 5-10 years within partner/customer relationship management in the B2B sales environment
- Must be collaborative, self-directed, and self-confident
Compensation: Commensurate with experience level