Customer Service Representative I
Summary: This position is responsible for handling customer questions, taking inbound calls, making outbound calls and taking applications over the phone for Dollar Energy’s programs. Requires an individual who has outstanding customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Perform day-to-day activities of the program under the supervision of the Call Center Supervisors, including:
- Recognizes and respects diversity among coworkers and customers
- Takes applications over the phone and determines customer eligibility
- Completes all administrative functions
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Responds promptly to customer needs
- Adheres to program guidelines and procedures
- Takes inbound calls from customers, assists customers with questions and resolving problems
- Maintains and updates customer files
- Data entry and maintenance of customer accounts on the computer systems
- Documents contact with all customers
- Processes all program correspondence and mailings as assigned
- Handles work assignments as assigned by supervisor
Work Experience and Education Requirements
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Windows Systems and Microsoft Office Applications.
Potential work from home opportunities.
Send resume and cover letter to apply for this position