Administrative AssistantDouglas County
Join our Court Services Support Staff for Douglas County
50% Full time employee position, $19.22 per hour. To provide administrative assistance, secretarial services and office management for district and regional managers, central office Field Services, STS crew leaders and corrections agents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complies with all rules and policies in order to maintain a safe work environment.
- Reliable, predictable attendance and punctuality. Other duties, as assigned or apparent.
- To provide word processing, typographical, and transcription services and technical assistance to District Supervisor, Agents and STS staff so that effective communications between agencies, departments, etc., can be maintained, data systems maintained, correspondence is prepared accurately and submitted on proper forms within adequate time periods.
- To assist with management of the office so that office needs are addressed and the office functions efficiently and effectively.
- To provide receptionist services to ensure that the appropriate action is taken by the appropriate staff within the proper time frame.
- To maintain the CSTS system and office files to ensure their integrity and the ultimate generation of accurate offender information.
Required Minimum Qualifications at Hire:
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of Full-Time Administrative Office Support experience, which included the following:
- Using and operating typical office equipment.
- Experience working with clientele both face to face and on the phone.
- Experience setting up meetings and events.
- Experience formatting, crafting or writing routine correspondence and meeting materials.
- Using and operating computers including database entry and database functions.
- Experience or training with Microsoft Office and web browsers.
- College or Technical School degree in Administrative Support or AAS degree in related field.
- One to three years of prior work-related job experience.
Douglas County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.