Seasonal Health Navigator, Parent EducatorFamily
The FIRC (Family & Intercultural Resource Center) is a well-establish ed community non-profit with a mission to support fam ily stability and strength in Summit County.
We are now hiring
Seasonal Health Navigator
Start date October 1 - January 31st
General responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist individuals and families in completing, submitting, and troubleshooting Medicaid, CHP+, and Connect for Health CO applications
- Assist individuals and families to understand and apply for tax credits for the purchase of private insurance plans through the Connect for Health Colorado Marketplace
- Perform outreach to identify and contact families eligible for, but not enrolled in, these programs
All applicants welcome, bilingual preferred
Full Time Position
- Schedule and deliver home visits to a caseload of English and Spanish speaking families 1-2 times monthly
- Provide on-going casework support to assigned families to promote stability
- Written and verbal bilingual communication with families in English and Spanish
- Organize and assist with interactive and educational group events for families
Full time positions offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package to include health insurance, paid time off, a retirement plan and ongoing training.