Customer Service Representative
At FCS Financial, part of the nationwide Farm Credit System, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our Team! FCS Financial is a member of the largest agriculture lending cooperative in the United States today. At FCS, we seek individuals who share passion for agriculture, rural living and helping people achieve their goals and dreams! We are looking for a friendly, confident, customer-focused, pro-active, organized, and precise individual that enjoys working with our customers! This Customer Service Representative position provides front-line customer service and office operations within our Columbia Branch.
Office Location: Columbia, MO
This posting closes on October 4, 2021.
Department: Marketplace Services
Reports To: Customer Service Team Leader - Traditional/PT Farmer
This position is classified as Non-Exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- High School diploma
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of the operation of a multi-line phone system
- Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, supervisor, and customers
- Skill in listening and conveying awareness of a customer's problem or issue to find a resolution
- Skill in performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature
- Skill in organizing material and information in a systematic way to optimize efficiency
- Skill in recognizing and maintaining confidential information
- Skill in utilizing Word, Excel, and Outlook to increase efficiency and/or effectiveness.
- Responsible to appropriately protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the Association's systems and data and clients' data