Customer Service RepresentativeFurther
At Further, we do one thing: we provide financial products that help people manage their health care. We have the widest product offering in the industry, making us a one-stop shop for health care financial products to meet every need, whether it’s saving, spending or investing. For you, this means working on high performance teams dedicated to making a difference in people’s lives.
This position is responsible to create and maintain positive customer relationships and respond to customer inquiries regarding all spending account products in a call center environment. Proactively provide information and education to customers about IRS regulations and various spending accounts, claims processing and reimbursement procedures. Display compassion, respect, and self-confidence when communicating with customers. This is a full time position and the pay range is $15.25 - $16.25 an hour.
- Research and respond to telephone, written inquiries in a call center environment to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Consistently provide accurate information to customer inquiries in accordance with Further inquiry accuracy standards by organizing and utilizing appropriate tools, resources, internal communications, and training materials.
- Educate customers on Further products such as eligible IRS expenses, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) investment and pricing options, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Dependent Care, Transportation and claims processing procedures.
- Serve as a customer advocate by identifying underlying customer needs and guiding them to appropriate programs and resources.
- Build rapport by offering information and services beyond the customer’s initial inquiry.
- Assist and educate members through complex spending account issues.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- 1+ years Customer service experience.
- Demonstrated PC navigation and data entry skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and decisions making skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated skills as an empathetic and compassionate communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to enhance or develop new skills in response to changing expectations.
- Previous banking or financial services experience
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Join an awesome team:
Thank you for your interest in Further. Be part of a company that lets you be you — and make a healthy difference in people’s lives every day.
Further is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected characteristic.