Documentation SpecialistsGeneva Capital
Geneva Capital, LLC is a rapidly growing, national equipment finance company.
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our Documentation Specialists team at our headquarters in Alexandria, MN.
Full-time. Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
The Documentation Specialist must be a detail oriented individual capable of working in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment. This person needs to be able to quickly prioritize and complete incoming requests from customers, sales reps, analysts, and management in a consistent and accurate fashion. They must also be willing to accept and meet the responsibility of maintaining the integrity of data, financial position, and overall quality of Geneva Capital.
- Enter transaction details into software system (equipment data, pricing calculations, tax treatment identification)
- Promptly communicate with customer to secure the return of contracts
- Provide customer service by answering contract questions
- Inform key stakeholders of transaction progress
- Ensure the timely issuing of purchase order to vendors
- Efficiently guide transaction from order to funding
- Review documentation requests for compliance with credit approval and established policies/guidelines
- Identify and create appropriate contract documents
- Review returned contracts for accuracy and completion
- Contact customers for missing information - liaison between sales reps, vendors, and internal staff
- Compile files (digital and physical) in a standard manner for ease of information retrieval
- Be subject matter expert for questions regarding contract documents
- Periodically review and recommend changes to documents and processes
- Complete verbal verifications and maximize interim rent revenue
- Maintain data within software for completeness, accuracy, and consistency
- Assist in the servicing of incoming calls - answer all calls after the second ring or earlier
- Prepare and proof various correspondence upon request
- Assist in the processing and review of credit applications
- Take part in and lead miscellaneous projects
- Geneva Capital requires all employees to be highly self-motivated individuals with an understanding of true "team" focus, constantly seeking to improve themselves and the organization through ongoing education and self-improvement.
Benefits & Compensation:
Geneva Capital is a fast-paced finance company focused on long-term growth and providing professional opportunities.
We value out employees and promote teamwork and camaraderie, which are important parts of our everyday culture.
Full-time employees enjoy:
- Competitive salaries
- Gain sharing
- Health insurance with HSA
- 401(k) with profit-sharing
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Casual attire
- Optional team social gatherings including frequent team breakfasts
- New office space with convertible stand-up work-spaces, on-site lounge, full kitchen & more.