O&M Support CoordinatorGreat River Energy
We’re hiring for an O&M Support Coordinator, located at Coal Creek Station in Underwood, ND. This position will provide high-quality customer service, administrative, and functional support to leaders and staff at Coal Creek Station. Must have a positive, upbeat attitude. Must be proficient in the use of computers and able to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment.
More than power, we're about people. At Great River Energy, people are our first priority–both customers and employees. Here, you will find a team-centered environment that's rewarding, challenging, and exciting. As a cooperative-owned generation and transmission company, we are Minnesota's second largest utility based on generating capacity.
Education & Experience
- Knowledge typically acquired through high school with two years of post-secondary education preferred and a minimum of 3 years administrative or office experience required. Must have a valid driver's license.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of standard office procedures and basic administrative functions.
- Skill to utilize proper business English, grammar and punctuation and consistently apply accepted GRE document formats.
- Skill in the use of the Microsoft suite, including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Other computer applications as required. Lawson experience helpful.
- Skill to prioritize multiple projects by utilizing strong organizational and time management skills to complete work in an efficient manner.
- Skill to utilize good verbal and written communication.
- Skill to accurately type 50 words per minute.
- Ability to build and maintain effective work relationships and establish credibility with business partners.
- Ability to appropriately maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work in a well-organized, self-directed manner and willingness to assist others when needed.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business circumstances; must be able to thrive in a constantly changing business environment.
GRE is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans Employer.