Security Engineer Job # 306106H & R Block
Responsible for supporting a high availability network for the physically segmented leg of the company network. Plan, design, install and maintain HRB's internal network and security systems. Perform network and system support and incident response. Install, configure, maintain, test, and assist with deployment of security hardware and software. Perform network troubleshooting to diagnose and respond to Tier 1 client issues and questions related to data security. Detect, protect, and respond to security threats, and/or the recovery of logs. Responsible for the security of network communications and company systems. Define strategy, infrastructure, and system model that supports further growth of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Three years of experience in Network and Security, to include:
- Cisco Security Manager, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Checkpoint Management Platforms and Checkpoint Firewalls;
- Cisco IOS, Checkpoint devices and TUFIN / FIREMON Change Management Devices;
- BLUECOAT Proxies, RSA Security Console, PGP, Open DNS, PRTG monitoring services;
- Fortinet, Juniper, Catalyst series IOS;
- Disaster Recovery and High Availability Events, planning and solutions; and
- IP networking, Routing & Switching, System Administration, and Information Security.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s plus 3 years of experience, a Master’s plus 1 year is acceptable.
For complete details and to apply, please go to:
http://www.hrblock.com/careers and reference corporate job # 306106.