Night Office Associate
$300 Sign-On Bonus, $16-$17/hour starting wage, and tuition assistance available!
Candidate will be responsible for receiving orders via telephone or computer from Sales Representatives, enter orders into computer, print and distribute paperwork, confirm and print route order, develop spreadsheets and report, work with internal reports.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and be knowledgeable in operation of business machines. Attention to detail and organizational skills are important to being successful in this job position.
Excellent benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, 401k, profit sharing, paid vacation time, paid sick time, and paid holidays.
Our Company Describes Our Culture as:
* Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
* Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
* Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
* Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
* Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
* People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
* Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
* A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
* Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
* A 'Fair Chance' job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
* A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
* Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma