Relief Night Auditor
Relief Night Auditor Experience preferred. Salary depending on experience.
- Keeping hotel financial records in order.
- Processing invoices, transactions, room charges, refunds, etc.
- Preparing and distributing employee checks.
- Verifying that all accounts are balanced and supported by documentation.
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel.
- Responding to guests' needs, requests, and complaints.
- Answering the phone and making reservations.
- Summarizing each night's operations and listing any follow-up tasks for management.
- Following End of Day procedures.
At IHG, we’re committed to delivering True Hospitality for everyone. We believe in making you feel welcome and valued, wherever you are in the world. That’s because we truly care about people and the communities we serve, and because we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of service.
Each of our hotel brands caters to guests in their own distinct way. And our reach spans the globe. So, whether you’re traveling for business, fun with friends and family, or pure luxury, we have a hotel for you.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.