Contact Center Team Leader
Contact Center Team Leader
College Station, TX
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, a multispecialty group practice with over 25 clinic locations and 500 physicians located in Houston, is opening a Contact Center in College Station. The new facility is scheduled to open in September 2021.
New Contact Center in College Station Opening September 2021
The Contact Center Team Lead reports directly to the Contact Center Management Team. The Contact Center Team Leader provides leadership, coaching, development and supports their team of Healthcare Service Representatives (HSRs) to attain the Contact Center service and performance goals. This position is responsible for identifying training and performance needs, monitoring phone performance, developing action plans for improving and sustaining team performance as well as participating and completing special projects as assigned. The Team Leader works closely with partners both inside and outside of the Contact Center to ensure the success of the department's day-to-day activities and fulfill the division's goals. The Team Leader position is responsible for ensuring that Corporate and Contact Center policies are followed as well as helping to identify and execute changes in policy and procedures.
• Associates degree in Business, Health Care or related field or equivalent work experience
• 2 years supervisory experience in a call center environment (or equivalent experience)
• Previous customer service experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• Knowledge and experience with Call Center technologies including Call Routing and Workforce Management systems
• Strong ability to coach, counsel and motivate performance to achieve winning results
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment with a high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Effective project management skills
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Care, or related field
• 3-5 years supervisory experience in a health care related call center
Consider Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
• Comprehensive Benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Free Parking
If you want a satisfying career and a rich, rewarding personal life, don't choose between them.
Achieve them both at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status.