Attendee Services SpecialistKeystone Symposia
Attendee Services Specialist
Keystone Symposia is currently seeking an Attendee Services Specialist to assist with various duties in our Attendee Services Department. Applicant must have excellent customer service skills, be very detail oriented, have excellent computer skills, the ability to meet deadlines and must be a team player.
Position will require 40 hours per week October April and 32 hours per week May September and offers an excellent benefit package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Answer inquiries and requests from attendees and respond appropriately by phone, fax or e-mail.
- Coordinate with other departments to answer questions and solve problems concerning attendee accounts, abstract uploads or other various other meeting issues.
- Workdays and hours are: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm M-F. Position will require 40 hours per week October – April and 32 hours per week May- September.
- Processing payments. Cash handling and deposits. Credit card reconciliation.
- Process and proof format of abstracts according to KS standard guidelines in preparation of online publication within defined time deadlines.
- Database maintenance and clean-up.
- Work on other projects as needed during off season.
- Assures compliance with and remains current on policies, procedures and regulations.
- Works closely with Manager, Attendee Services to accomplish deadlines and project goals; also covers for manager when he/she out of office.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.