Digital Marketing ManagerKeystone Symposia
Digital Marketing Manager
Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology is currently seeking an experienced full-time year-round Digital Marketing Manager. This position will help create and implement strategic digital campaigns that drive brand awareness, engagement and registrations to our face-to-face meetings as well as other core initiatives. This analytics driven position must have demonstrable experience in effectively leveraging and integrating modern marketing technologies, processes and strategies. The ideal candidate will offer a Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business with at least 5-7 years of digital marketing experience.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be analytics-driven and have demonstrable experience in effectively leveraging and integrating modern marketing technologies, processes, and strategies.The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the Senior Director, Communications, Scientific Communications Manager, internal stakeholders as well as external partners.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a member of the Communications group and reports to the Senior Director, Communications.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing including our marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Producing content and managing the email marketing campaign process for our conferences, digital events and other initiatives.
- Actively managing social media channels, campaigns and corresponding budgets.
- Communicating proactively to all levels of management and all stakeholders on key campaign initiatives.
- Delivering regular reports, insights and trends.
- Working closely with Senior Director, Communications and the Science Communications Manager to develop consistent brand awareness of Keystone Symposia.
- Keeping current with life science industry developments, digital marketing trends as well actively provide competitive analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.