Keystone Symposia seeks an experienced marketing specialist to help create and implement strategic campaigns that drive brand awareness, and engage our customers to attend our face-to-face meetings as \well as other core initiatives.
The Marketing Specialist will be analytics-driven and have demonstrable experience in effectively leveraging and integrating traditional and modern marketing strategies, processes and technologies, and work closely with internal stakeholders and external partners.
• Design and oversee all aspects of marketing including marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Measure and report performance against goals and do competitive analysis
• Produce content and manage email marketing for our events
• Actively manage social media channels, campaigns and budgets
• Communicate proactively with stakeholders and customers
• Is positive, customer-centric, collaborative, detailed-oriented, process-driven, creative, and adaptable.
The salary starts at $53,000/year and will be based on marketing experience and qualifications.
Keystone Symposia offers an excellent benefits package. Working in the office is expected when the office reopens later this year. Interviews may be virtual.