Program Implementation ClerkKeystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology
Program Implementation Clerk
Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology is currently seeking a Program Implementation Clerk for our Program Development & Implementation Department. Applicant must have some accounting experience, be detail oriented, have strong communication skills plus the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Position is full-time, year-round, with an excellent benefit package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned.
- Prepare conference speaker subsidy budgets, to include airfare research, confirming with Meetings Management Department and entering ground transportation and lodging expenses, and maintaining speaker budget records.
- Process travel/lodging receipts from ~1400 speakers using Chrome River software. Work closely with Finance Department on guidelines and allowances.
- Oversee the reconciliation of speaker budgets, mailing checks and corresponding with speakers for needed documentation.
- Assist with overseeing the allocation of awarded grants to speaker budgets.
- Prepare and send preliminary and final subsidy information to speakers.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relations with organizers and speakers throughout each phase of meeting development and implementation (i.e. telephone communications, email, mailings and onsite coordination). Ensure various pieces of correspondence are up-to-date, accurate and concise.
- Assist the Program Development & Implementation Department with customer service to speakers and conference organizers and with the data entry of program content to the database, to include updates to agendas and schedules, speaker talk titles and abstracts, and the addition of new speakers, session chairs and short talks to be invited.
- Other duties to be assigned could include requests for assistance from the Grants and Scholarships Coordinators.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.