Inside Sales RepresentativeL & M Radiator, Inc.
Enjoy the great outdoors of northern MN and...Amazing wages & benefits including healthcare, dental, life & disability, 401k, profit sharing, paid vacation & holiday, uniforms and production bonuses.
Job Summary: Provides sales department with customer support, knowledge of products, aids in communication and problem solving. Responsible for sending out customer quotes and conducting follow ups.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure customers receive accurate, correct, and proper product quotes, information and materials.
- Respond to customer needs in a timely, respectful, and diligent manner.
- Report and help resolve any customer complaints or issues.
- Maintain all required records clearly, accurately and completely.
- Follow all department procedures, processes and instructions set forth by the customer service manager.
- Follow all corporate policies and procedures and support management decisions.
- Communicate with other departments as required.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follow all safety guidelines/procedures.
- Domestic and international travel could be required and include weekends depending on the project and if needed.
- Other related duties as assigned and deemed necessary by Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Communicate effectively in English, by both verbal and written means.
- Technical, mechanical, and industrial knowledge needed to include blue print reading.
- Experience preparing a wide variety of reports, spreadsheets and documentation using Microsoft Office Products such as Excel, Word, PPT, and Outlook.
- Work effectively with fellow employees, independently, under pressure, and with accuracy.
- Establish priorities and complete assignments efficiently with excellent attention to detail.
- Dependability under both supervised and unsupervised conditions.
- Professional phone and email etiquette.
- Must be organized, thorough and have good follow through.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and multi-task throughout the day.
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- 2-year Associate degree OR 4-6 years experience in an industrial customer service atmosphere, OR prior L&M experience.
- Knowledge of Epicor or similar ERP system.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing.