Agency Wide Advocate
Are you bored with what you're doing right now? Lakes & Pines has a challenge for you! Lakes & Pines Community Action Council, Inc. is hiring an Agency Wide Advocate at our Moose Lake office. High school diploma or GED required; post-secondary degree preferred or 3-5 years of experience working in a related field. Position is full time, Monday through Friday 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Benefits of this job include:
● Starting salary range is $19.36-$20.40 per hour (Potential for raise at 6 months and annually thereafter)
● Thirteen (13) paid holidays which includes a floating holiday
● Earn two hours annual leave and two hours sick leave for every 40 hours worked the first year
● Up to 5% retirement contribution match after meeting enrollment requirements
● Multiple opportunities for training and advancement within the organization
Lakes & Pines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Reasonable accommodations provided upon request.