Due to a retirement, Loudoun Mutual Insurance Company has an opening for a Claims Examiner. We are looking for a high-energy individual, good at multi-tasking and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Accurately performs data entry for new and existing claims.
· Assigns claims to outside and independent adjusters.
· Adjusts smaller first party property claims such as wind and theft claims.
· Communicates with agents and policyholders through the phone, written correspondence, and email regarding the status of claims.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
· High school level math
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel. Experience with Xactimate estimating system a plus.
· Ability to write and speak clearly and concisely.
· Demonstrates common courtesy and respect when dealing with customers and employees.
· Pays attention to detail and has the ability to stay organized and manage multiple priorities.
Loudoun Mutual Insurance Company is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.